Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide: Gee Ha’rah shrine location, treasure and puzzle solutions
How to find Gee Ha’rah Shrine: The Gee Ha’rah Shrine is located in western Hyrule in the Hebra Tower area. From the tower, head northwest through the ridge to reach the southeast portion of Kopeeki Drifts. The shrine is there behind some doors, but you have to walk a few more steps to get there. (Explore the gallery for the exact location.)
Access to the Gee Ha’rah Shrine
- Head northwest from the large doors blocking your way to the shrine.
- Look around at the top of the hill and you’ll find a group of several small snowballs.
- Pick up a snowball and bring it to the canals near the top of the hill.
- Throw the snowball to make it roll into the gaps leading to the doors below. You have to do this very close to the top of the hill or the snowball won’t get big enough to do its job. If you choose the wrong channel, the snowball will dodge before it hits the ground.
- If the snowball has enough speed and size, and is in the right container, it will pry open the doors and knock them down, allowing you to enter a cave and the sanctuary that awaits.
How to solve the mysteries of the Gee Ha’rah shrine and find the treasure chests
- In front of you, a large stone ball hangs in the air on a rope above a piston.
- Fire a shot with your bow to cut the cord, allowing the bullet to land on the plunger, activating it.
- Go through the opening to reach a passage that branches off where you can go left or right.
- First, go left to reach a room with another large stone ball hanging from two ropes with a piston on the right wall.
- Cut the left of these strings with another bowing stroke, leaving the right string and allowing the stone ball to vibrate and press against the piston.
- Open the treasure chest behind the locked door to get a diamond.
- Go back to the junction on the path and this time go down the corridor that leads to the right.
- Notice the stone ball hanging in the air by two threads. It is placed directly on a piston.
- Use stasis to freeze the ball in place.
- Quickly fire an arrow shot to sever the left thread and a second shot to sever the right thread before the rune wears off.
- If you were quick enough, the stone ball will fall down and depress the plunger, opening a new door.
- Go to the exit, meet Gee Ha’rah and collect yours spirit orb.
Source : polygon.com