Zelda: Breath of the Wild guide: A fragmented monument shrine quest (Kah Yah shrine) walkthrough
How to find the Shattered Monument shrine quest
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wildis A fragmented search for the sanctuary of the monument (which leads to Kah Yah Shrine) it starts at Ruins of Palmoreeast of City of Lurelin in southeast Hyrule lighthouse Region. You can use the maps in the gallery above to find it, or you can start your journey organically in the town of Lurelin. Find to, a little boy, runs and talks to him. It takes you straight to where the shrine quest begins.
Including some ruins on the beach that you will find GariniA man is looking for three fragments. They are all scattered around the area (although you may have to walk a bit to find them).
How to find the shards
As Garini said, shards are a bit easier to find at night, so make a fire and rest until dark if you wish. If you’re just looking for the locations, check out the gallery above. Or, if you like text, here are the fragment locations:
- that first fragment is on the beach behind the palm trees east of Garini
- that second fragment Found in the water, on a ledge west of Garini, behind some crates and barrels
- that third fragment it is located at the end of the peninsula in the form of a loop next to a palm tree
Find everyone fragment, take a picture with your Sheikah board and return to Garini. The next step is to go to one of the round platforms and kneel down. Garini will do the same, and Kah Yah Shrine will appear.
How to solve the Kah Yah shrine (quick thinking) and find its treasure
- Go up the ramp on the left, take a barreland place it on the left side of the mobile platform.
This allows you (and the cannon) to avoid the first obstacle on the right and prepare for the second obstacle.
- When the platform starts to move, squatting to avoid the second obstacle on your way.
- When you get past the obstacle you had to duck to avoid, take those barrel and move to the right side of the platform to avoid the third obstacle.
- When the dolly reaches its destination, place the barrel At printing plate.
This opens a Goal Go back to where you first walked on the moving platform.
- Return to where you first walked onto the moving platform and enter the room to open a treasure chest with the small key. At this point you could leave, but you would miss the second treasure chest.
- Go right onto the platform and place a barrel To move platform.
- Equip your bow and arrows.
- Shoot the switch on your right, just after the two pillars. This will open the door.
- Turn around immediately.
- Pull the switch again. This will open another door.
- Place the barrel on the pressure plate. This will open a door through which you will have your kegs.
- Go back (jump off the platform to collect your precious arrows) to the ramp on the right.
- At the door whose portal just opened, open it treasure chest to the Long Throw Royal Claymore.
- Go to the exit via the central ramp, use that small key open the door and meet kah yeah for your spirit ball.
Source : polygon.com