After getting the National Pokédex Pokemon bright diamond Y shiny pearlyou will unlock Ramanas Parkso you can catch legendary Pokemon not normally found in the Sinnoh region. Our Ramanas Park guide details how to get mysterious shards and slates and fight legendary Pokemon.
How to unlock Ramanas Park
How to unlock the Ramanas Park which is south of City Sandgemyou have to beat them Pokemon League Y Complete your Sinnoh Pokédex. (You don’t have to catch them all to complete the Sinnoh Pokédex. You just have to see them all.) Once you’ve done that, return to Sandgem Town and talk to Professor Rowan to get a special surprise visit from the teacher obtain. Oak. Oak will be talking about Ramanas Park and pointing out that you should visit it.
This is how Ramanas Park works
There are several caves in Ramanas Park, each for a different Legendary Pokémon (or set of Legendary Pokémon). You must collect certain information Panel to summon these legendary Pokemon. Once you summon them, you’ll be transported to an area where you can fight and catch a level 70 version of the Pokemon.
Slates, mysterious shards and legendary Pokémon
To get slate you need to trade mysterious shards at a store in Ramanas Park. You can trade three small mystery shards or one large mystery shard for a slate.
The boards are as follows:
- Discovery Board: Regice, Regirock, Registeel
- Kanto slate: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (Shining Pearl only)
- johto slate: Raikou, Entei, Suicune (Brilliant Diamond only)
- soul board: Latias, Latias
- Rainbow Chalkboard: Ho-oh (Shiny Diamond only)
- grain slate: Lugia (Bright Pearl only)
- ocean shale: Kyogre
- tectonic shale: Groudon
- stratospheric shale: Rayquaza
- Genome Chalkboard: Mewtwo
Initially, only Discovery Slate will be available for purchase. As you catch the Legendary Pokémon, more boards will become available for purchase. If you’re missing a board, keep shopping and grab the ones that are available to you.
There are those too distortion statewhich allows access Origin of the Giratina form. The slab only appears after Giratina has been trapped in the Turnback Cave. Using the plate will cause Origin Forme Giratina to appear, although it is level 100 and difficult to achieve. Once you defeat him in battle, you will receive a gray ballAllow Giratina to change shape.
How to get mysterious shards
You can dig up mysterious shards in the Great Underground of the Walls while digging up other rocks and jewels. They are very rare and come in two sizes: small and large.
How to catch legendary pokemon
Once you’ve found the Legendary Pokemon, it’s best to reduce its health to maximum and put it to sleep. This is generally the best way to catch Pokémon.
To prepare for catching Legendary Pokémon, you must have a Pokémon with a move that induces Sleep, such as dream dust or then hypnosis. (We use Gardevoir with hypnosis). You should stock up too fast balls, UltraballsY timer balls, because you’ll probably go through a lot of the last two. You can teach an eligible Pokémon TM54, fake scan.
To successfully catch Legendary Pokémon, follow these steps:
- Save before you meet the Pokemon just in case.
- Engage Pokémon in battle.
- Immediately throw a fastball.
- If that fails, put the Pokemon into hibernation.
- Reduce the Pokemon’s health as much as possible. You can use the False Swipe move to bring it down to 1 HP.
- Keep him asleep when he wakes up.
- Throw Ultra Balls at him until you catch him. If the fight lasts more than 10 turns, use Timer Balls instead.
Update (November 29th): We’ve added more information about the Giratina and the Warp Board.
Source : polygon.com