When you reach the Madarame Museum Palace and go through the laser room, you will encounter your first Treasure Demon. These enemies cannot harm you or your party members. If you remove them in any way, you and your friends will get an amazing experience. However, if you can knock them out and capture them, you can use them to create powerful new Personas.
Treasure Demons can be found in any crushed treasure in a palace, but their appearance is random. So make sure to use it third Eye as much as possible by going around the palaces and breaking up yellow items whenever you get the chance. If there is a Treasure Demon inside, you must hunt it down and attack it.
There are different types of Treasure Demon, each with their own specific weakness. If you don’t defeat him with a weakness, he will escape in a few turns. Be quick when mining these things.
According to idigitaltimes, the potential treasure demons along with their weaknesses are:
- regent: Use Psychic or Nuclear abilities to eliminate them
- Queen Necklace: Use shots to knock them down
- bun stone: Use curse skills to clear them
- Koh-I-Noor: These have no weaknesses, so you must critically hit them to remove them.
- Orlov: These have no weaknesses, so you must critically hit them to remove them.
- Talisman of the Emperor: These have no weaknesses, so you must critically hit them to remove them.
- hope diamond: These have no weaknesses, so you must critically hit them to remove them.
- crystal skull: These have no weaknesses, so you must critically hit them to remove them.
For all of these listed items, but especially the last ones (those with no weaknesses), you have a few options. There are skills like lucky Strike specially designed to inflict a critical hit. Later in the game you will also ask for the Tower Confidant. If you can level your relationship often enough, you can easily take out an enemy with your weapon.
You can only have one Treasure Demon at a time and not use it to fight. Instead, go back to Igor in the Velvet Room and combine it with another of your Personas. This will create a new powerful Persona with a large amount of inherited abilities.
Source : polygon.com