What better way to relax on a hot summer day than kicking back in the shade and coloring this? Peacock coloring for adults!
Adult coloring pages are a great way to relax and fun to color in too (older kids will love them too, of course).
*This post contains affiliate links**
I think peacocks are beautiful, their bright colors are truly a sight to behold. But no matter how beautiful they are, they really are not good neighbors :). My neighbors had a peacock for a while (until he, the peacock, was moved to a big fairytale yard) and boy are those brightly colored birds loud; I mean my neighbors have always had lots of animals and so have we. It was never a problem but the sound of the peacock – they really are different. And creepy as hell in the middle of the night.
Free printable peacock coloring for adults
Now this little baby won’t make any more noises, I promise she won’t show her beauty until you color her! This is perfect for coloring with colored pencils.
Get this free printable abstract peacock coloring page for adults
More free coloring pages for adults
Did you like this one? Be sure to grab these butterfly coloring pages for adults. Or print these abstract floral designs!
Great coloring books for adults
- Creative faces coloring book for adults
- The Creative Haven Creative Cats by Marjorie Sarnat (the fact that she’s totally feline has nothing to do with this being one of my favorites at the moment, I promise).
- Creative Inspirations by Valentina Harper – Since we all need a little positivity in our lives, these quotes coloring pages are for you!
- Johanna Basford’s Lost Ocean – Plunge into the depths and lose yourself in the intricate designs everyone has fallen in love with.
- Jenean Morrison Flower Designs Coloring Book – Where better to go insane (in a good way) than over a ton of flowers?
*Creative faces coloring book for adults
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Become an Easy Peasy and Fun Membership and access our exclusive crafting tutorials and educational printables. With new resources added each week, you’ll never run out of fun things to do with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher).
Source : easypeasyandfun.com