Let’s build a snowman or two! We already have some snowman crafts on the site, so it’s time to make this paper roll snowman. Grab as many buns as you can and let’s make some of these beauties.
*This post contains affiliate links**
What do you need
- Toilet paper rolls or kitchen paper rolls (you can buy kraft paper rolls online)
- white paper or white paint
- colored paper (orange is a must for carrot nose)
- Black marker
- the glue
Cut the white paper and tape it around the paper roll. You can also paint the paper roll white. Cut a strip of colored paper for the scarf and a carrot shape from orange paper.
Wrap the paper strip around the paper roll (just over the middle).
Glue together to form a scarf.
Draw the eyes, mouth and buttons with a black marker.
Glue on the nose and your paper roll snowman craft is complete!
More crafts with toilet paper rolls
- Christmas tree paper roll
- crafts from reindeer paper rolls
- Lion Craft Paper Roll
Make more snowman crafts
- Printable Snowman Bookmark
- Snowman Craft Clothespin
- Seamless Sock Snowman Craft
- Make a snowman out of a paper plate
- Easy paper snowman craft
- Cotton ball snowman craft
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Become an Easy Peasy and Fun Membership and access our exclusive crafting tutorials and educational printables. With new resources added each week, you’ll never run out of fun things to do with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher).
Article content is collected and compiled by:
Source : easypeasyandfun.com