Have you ever wondered how to make a Origami fox? It’s pretty easy and you and your kids will love making them!
Paper folding is great for all ages, but origami for kids is especially fun (and great for beginners).
This fox origami is a slightly modified version of a traditional fox origami.
You need a square piece of paper.
1. Start with a square piece of paper.
2. Fold it in half diagonally. You will get a triangle.
3. Fold the triangle in half as shown in the third image above.
5. Take the right (or left) corner of the triangle and fold it to the middle corner.
6. Do the same with the left (or right) corner.
7. Turn it over.
8. Fold the square in half as shown in pics 7 and 8 above.
9. You’re almost there!
*10. Make sure your triangle is positioned like the first photo above: the 6-ply side to the left.
11. and 12. Fold (all layers) in as shown in the picture.
13. Unfold the first 3 layers.
14. Pinch the middle “two” layers together as shown in the image above. Look, it’s a fox head!
15. You can leave it as it is or make the fox’s legs pointed by bending the legs (diagonally). You can also fold the tail inward to make the fox more stable.
How to make origami fox head bowed
If you prefer to create a head-tilted fox (or just have more different foxes), be sure to check out this eHow tutorial!
More fun origami for kids
If your kids love to fold paper, be sure to check out these Origami Frogs! If you want something super simple to get them started, check out these origami monster bookmarks too!
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Become an Easy Peasy and Fun Membership and access our exclusive crafting tutorials and educational printables. With new resources added each week, you’ll never run out of fun things to do with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher).
Source : easypeasyandfun.com