These three contract quests from Heleus in Voeld lead together, and the first is hardly a quest. The first of these quests, “Meet the Family,” appears after completing “Staging a Rescue” during “A Ray of Hope.” If you speak to the freed Angarans, one of them will ask you to take a data drive to Buxil in Techiix.
meet the family
During “Stage a Rescue”, Niilj will ask for help to deliver stolen kett data to Buxil in a nearby settlement.
- Take the data reader to Buxil in Techiix. That’s all there is to this mission. Follow your map to Techiix and then your HUD to Buxil.
- Note the base of warp. (This step is optional). There is another kett base northeast of Techiix. When you complete this quest, Buxil will remind you: “Discovery of the Past” begins here.
- Examine the warp base;. The first stop of this quest is Kett’s base south of Techiix in a cave. You have to take a narrow path up a mountain to get there.
- You will have to fight your way through. Mostly chosen ones and ghosts with an anointed and a chosen one.
- Disable Warp Baseshield. It’s the console right next to the shield. Ketts aren’t exactly masters of basic design.
- Examine the warp base;. In the next room, you’ll have to fight your way through another Anointed and a Specter. Climb up the rocks and then turn right.
- Follow the tunnel until it turns left. Take cover at the top and shoot the chosen one waiting for you there.
- Never give up. You’ll need to stay near the heaters to maintain your life support while fighting through other kett.
- Turn left at the top of the hill and continue down. Start the ramp and turn right. Make your way through many kett.
- Turn left and go to the next building. Look for the rooftop tower on your left.
- Go left towards the building with the stairs.
- Disable warp generators. Inside, ketts will jump at you, but you’ll also find the first of three kett generators that you need to disable. Just follow your HUD for all three. You have to shoot a lot more kett to reach them.
- Disabling the third generator will direct you to your next waypoint.
- Destroy the kett security terminal. There’s a lot more kett between you and the terminal. Use your bullets. Then interact with the console to sabotage it.
- Access the core of the outpost. It’s on the other side of the outpost and there’s plenty of kett to shoot.
- Go to the hangar bay. Drop to the ground and shoot all the kett that are waiting for you.
- Turn right and continue down. Keep shooting kett. The shed is behind the big doors.
- Destroy all three hangar platforms.. Each of the consoles requires you to find a nearby terminal to unlock it. You must do this three times. And keep shooting at the kett.
- Eliminate the Prefect. The Prefect is like the other Ascendant you fought: shoot the orb to knock down the shield, then shoot his face.
- Eliminate the remaining defenders.. Keep shooting kett. Once there is nothing left to shoot, just follow your HUD.
- Access elevator to the Zenith room.
- Disable outpost.
- Back to Buxil. Luckily he’s waiting for you upstairs. It reminds you of the first (optional) base you visited.
discover the past
- Explore the ice cave. Follow your HUD into the ice cave.
- clear warp. Keep following the passage.
- Rescue the captured Angara. If you go deep enough into the cave, you will find other trapped Angarans. Use the consoles to free all three. There’s more kett to shoot.
- Talk to the rescued Angara. If you free the third one, he’ll tell you what the ketts were doing in that cave.
- go into lockdown. It’s an ice wall. (We wanted to mention that ketts don’t have hair dryers, but ketts don’t have hair, so maybe they never thought of that.)
- Clear explosion zone.
- Enter the room.
- It’s the end of the mission, but you have to make some decisions.
- Here you will encounter an ancient Angaran AI. She’s probably insane, but she’s still an old angaran AI.
- Your first option is to shoot or not shoot the AI and destroy it.
- If you choose to keep it alive, your next options are to keep it for yourself (and SAM) or give it to the Angarans.
- Neither option has negative consequences, however If you give it to the Angaran, they will help you in the final battle.
Source : polygon.com