You are seeing: Mass Effect: Andromeda guide: ‘Behind Enemy Lines’ Heleus assignment mission walkthrough. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
The mission to install Kadara is quite vague at first, with general tasks. But as you start getting the job done, you’ll come across an ever-growing list of other quests that need to be completed, each of which will require time and effort on your part. We’ll go through the main quest tasks here and add side quests as they come up.
- Look for signs of violence between rival factions in the port of Kadara. This is the first of the branch quests and is the easiest to find.
Murder in Kadara Harbor
- Scan the corpse. Somehow the body is right there in Kadara harbor. It’s easy to spot because of the pool of blood and the guards around it.
- Tell Reyes about the murders. Scanning with the body will lead you to Reyes. If you talk to him in his bar in the Kadara slum, he will give you a new quest.
a divided city
- go to the crime scene. Follow your HUD and map the crime scene – it’s west of Kadara Port (near the Initiative outpost).
- Analyze all clues at the crime scene.. When you reach the building indicated on your map, start scanning. As soon as you enter, scan the Bottle on the floor that shoe drawer on the left wall bloodstain In front of the door, dead krogan in the other room and frying pan close to the body footprints in front of the door knife in the container
- It’s already finished inside, but still needs to be scanned. Exit through the same door you just entered. Scan the fingerprints just outside the door and the knife in the bin outside the door.
- Meet with Reyes in Roekaar’s Hideout. Go south to the Hideout. Reyes isn’t here yet and things aren’t going well.
- Defeat the Roekaar. After a brief chat with the Roekaar leader, Reyes will appear and force the fight.
- Exit the hideout at Roekaar.
- Working with Kings. Working with Reyes means helping you with your quasi-legal business.
- Meet Reyes in Kralla’s Song. It seems Reyes has the same taste in ex-boyfriends as Peebee.
- Go to the meeting point at Spirit’s Ledge. is south-east of the port of Kadara
- Look for signs of Zia’s encounter.. I’m looking for terminals. It’s behind some rocks southeast of the encounter area.
- Examine the dead drop;. The data block you find will point you to a new location to the northeast of the map.
- Meet Reyes at the waypoint.
- Defeat the smugglers. Tip: shoot them down with bullets.
- Investigate drug use in the slums of Kadara.
- help dr Nakamoto to find the formula again. These two parts of the colonization of Kadara constitute the “Modern Medicine” mission.
- talk to dr Nakamoto. This is not an official step in the Modern Medicine quest, but this is how it begins. It’s in a container on the second floor of the Quarter. Use the maps in the gallery above to get your bearings.
- He’ll tell you about some of his work turned into a drug called Oblivion, and then (surprise, surprise) ask you a favor.
- go to dr Nakamoto’s old lab. Follow your map marker to the Doctor’s Lab – it’s located north-northeast of Kadara Port.
- Defeat the Outcast Guards. As always, you know you’re in the right place when you start taking photos.
- In the lab you will find Dr. Farenth.
- Get formula. Here he faces a choice: essentially who to believe. you can dr Take Farenth’s formula and she Dr. Return to Nakamoto so he can use them forever. Or you can dr. Trust Farenth and leave the formula to him.
- When you get the formula from Dr. Farenth, Oblivion will continue to be sold in Kadara. If he takes the formula and sends it to Dr. Nakamoto returns, the drug is no longer sold and he eventually becomes the Kadara Initiative’s preferred medic.
- Return to Dr. Nakamoto back.
- Ask Outcasts leaders about Kadara’s struggles.
- Help Kaetus with the kett in Kadara.
behind enemy lines
- Look for signs of kett in Kadara. Your first clue is the crashed ship on your map marker.
- Talk to the survivor.
- Look for kett marks. There are no tracks at the crash site, but check your HUD for a new marker. Down the hill you will find another corpse. There are kett tracks nearby.
- Follow the chain to its hiding place.. You’ll need to find a few other clues, but they’re marked on your map to make them easy to find. Eventually you will be taken to a cave.
- Defeat the Ket. Sloane will meet you there. Your task is to shoot them all with bullets. There is a kett demon there, so get ready for a tough fight.
- back to the storm.
- Check your email and reply to Reyes.
- Attend Sloane’s party with Reyes.
night in the city
- read your mail.
- calling kings.
- Meet Reyes at Outcast Headquarters.
- Mingle with the partygoers. You need to talk to three guests at the party, which is easy since there are only five people at the party to talk to. Try Umi (the waiter from Kralla’s Song), Velus (who is arguing with his girlfriend) and Sloane.
- find kings. You have to leave the party to find it. Reyes, a scruffy-looking thug, uses the party to steal high-quality liquor from Sloane.
- Wait for trouble to come. After the party, the quest will be suspended. Sloane will call you on your comlink shortly after.
- Meet Sloan.
- talk to sloan. The leader of the Collective, Le Charlatan, has decided to escalate the conflict for control of Kadara.
- Meet Sloane at the location specified by the charlatan. Sloane will meet you outside the cave west of Kadara Harbor, so don’t go inside the cave.
- To surprise! Reyes is the charlatan and challenges Sloane to a duel for control of the port of Kadara.
- But Reyes is not so honorable and a sniper is waiting for Sloane. A popup will appear where you can save Sloane if you wish. Your choice here has little impact on the endgame.
- If you rescue Sloane, Kadara will stay the same: Reyes flees, and Sloane and her outlaws remain in control of Kadara’s haven. Sloane appears to help you at the end of the game.
- Unless you act to protect Sloane from the sniper, Reyes and the Collective will take care of Kadara. Reyes appears at the end of the game.
- Speak to Reyes in Tartarus Where Speak to Sloane Headquarters and Outcast. In any case, the leader will allow the initiative to build an outpost.
- Stabilize Kadara’s surroundings by resetting the vault.. Before you can do this, however, you must complete Heal Kadara’s Heart and increase the planet’s viability by up to 40%.
- Create an outpost.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games