You are seeing: Genshin Impact guide: Sacrificial Offering quest walkthrough. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
Genshin ImpactThe second quest in the world quest chain “Sakura’s Sacred Purification Ritual” is “Offering”. Once you complete A Strange Tale in Konda, you will unlock this quest instantly. Our Genshin Impact explains how to examine the shrine, use the memento lens and how to solve the barrier puzzle.
This quest is required if you want to unlock the Teleporter and Waypoint Estate near the Perpetual Mechanical Array boss.
Walkthrough for the world quest Sacrifice.
- Go to the Abandoned Shrine northeast of Konda Village.
- Examine the shrine by interacting with it mysterious shadows. Talking to one of them will transport them to a different location. Talk to each mysterious shadow until the small kitsune statues east of the shrine group them. Two of the shadows will be in Path leading to the main part of the sanctuarybut one will be there the roof of the sanctuary. Once they are all lined up, chests will appear and an item will appear in the center of the statues.
- Once you have picked up the item, go to the Great Narukami Shrine and talk to the marked NPC. she will give you one Souvenir lenswhich you need to equip from the device pocket of your bag.
- Return to the Forsaken Shrine and use the Lens of Memory small kitsune figures with glowing eyes.
- Interact with the large kitsune statue east of the shrine and select “In the name of Narukami’s envoy,” “And from the Hakushin lineage“Y”Bring the fried tofu” in this order.
- Use the key from the well in A Strange Tale in Konda to open the door under the shrine. the door is over the small pond south of the sanctuary. If you don’t have the key, you’ll need to return to Konda’s Well to open the valuable chest to the right of the torii gate.
- Place the guardian in the small shrine in front of the torii gate. As in the last mission, change the symbols on the shrines to represent the following numbers, then activate the first shrine.
Just like the first shrine, this one will also spawn a mini-boss to fight. Take it out and you can close this chapter on Sacred Sakura Purification Ritual.
In the next part, you will be asked to find the remaining shrines with no clues other than their general location on “Cleansing Scroll”.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games