As Easter approaches, let’s have some fun with these Easter printables for kids, perfect for preschool and kindergarten!
Your kids will be solving a maze, tracing, coloring, counting and drawing letters, and you too can expand this pack with these adorable Easter countdown coloring pages!
Free Easter printables for kids
This pack contains 10 pages of different activities that will keep kids entertained for a long time. My favorite is the number tractor maze – very easy to solve and kids can follow the numbers from 1 to 9 to help them.
So what’s in the package?
– a coloring page.
– a page where children have to match Easter-themed objects with the letters they start with.
– There is a counting page for kids to count how many Easter eggs are in the picture (3 different types of eggs)
– a text reminder page.
– a page with a simple maze to solve.
– a page where the children have to connect the eggs to the correct baskets – sort by color.
– a page of writing exercises for tracing or cutting
– Uppercase and lowercase correspondence (linking rabbits to chickens).
– a page where the children have to draw the Easter eggs that the bunny dropped.
– and a page from do to dot.
Loads of fun activities to keep them busy for a while!
Grab your Easter printables for the kids
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Become an Easy Peasy and Fun Membership and access our exclusive crafting tutorials and educational printables. With new resources added each week, you’ll never run out of fun things to do with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher).
Source : easypeasyandfun.com