Diablo 3 Necromancer guide: Corpse skills
When enemies die near the Necromancer, they drop corpses on the ground. You manipulate these corpses with your magic and turn them into deadly weapons. These corpse skills don’t cost an essence, instead consuming corpses from an area in Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer.
Aim at a small area on the ground. Then all corpses in the area will explode, dealing massive damage to all enemies within the blast area.
- damn mess: The explosion spreads over a larger area.
- little proximity: Explode nearby corpses for extra damage. Deals poison damage.
- shrapnel: Explosions now fire away from you in a cone. Deals poison damage.
- cold dead: All enemies hit by the explosion will be frozen. Deals cold damage.
- last hug: Corpses turn into spiders and crawl towards your enemies before exploding. Using corpses now costs a portion of your health.
Gains the ability to target an enemy, causing nearby corpses to fire bone projectiles at them.
- break up the fragments: Targets hit are slowed and deal less damage. Deals poison damage.
- brittle touch: Enemies hit become brittle. You are more likely to score a critical hit when hitting a weak enemy. Deals cold damage.
- bouncing: There is a small chance for an additional Corpse Spear to fire at an enemy hit, hitting an additional target. Deals poison damage.
- visceral effect: Targets hit are stunned.
- blood spear: Bloodlance costs health to cast, but adds a second spear with each shot.
Eat all the corpses around you and get a small amount of essence for each corpse eaten.
- Satisfied: Each consumed corpse increases your hit point maximum for a short time.
- Reckless-there: Also devours all of your minions, gaining a small amount of Essence for each minion devoured.
- devouring aura: Devour can no longer be cast. Instead, Devour instantly devours all corpses in a small radius.
- gluttonous: The essence cost of all abilities is reduced for a short time for each corpse consumed.
- cannibalize: Each corpse also restores a small amount of health.
Select an area around you. Up to 10 of the corpses in this area will revive and fight at your side for about 20 seconds.
- personal army: You take less damage for each corpse you revive.
- hideous return: Makes enemies run away in fear when you revive a corpse near them. Minions deal poison damage.
- purgatory: Minions revert to corpses after expiry.
- neglect: Minions deal more damage but last a few seconds less. Minions deal cold damage.
- victim: Damage has been significantly increased, but each revive now costs a small amount of health.
Source : polygon.com