Destiny 2 Xur location and items, April 29-May 3
The weekly exotic vendor, Xur, can be found in random locations around the world of Destiny. Inside destiny 2, can appear anywhere on the map as well as in the Tower. This week see Xur at nessstanding in one huge tree with view on observer grave.
Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:
- Hardlight Auto Rifle, Arc/Solar/Void – 29 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester, Hunter Legacy: 23 Legendary Shards
- mc 44 Standing Pages, Titan Legacy: 23 Legendary Shards
- Helm of Sin of Nezarec, Warlock: 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram – 97 legendary shards (you can now buy a second one with an exotic number)
- Exotic Cipher Quest: Free
From the time of the risen and the witch queenXur sells a random scroll of Hawkmoon and Dead Man’s Tale each week.
Here are the specific exotic weapons it sells:
- Hawkmoon, Kinetic Hand Cannon (Rangefinder): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Ascendant Shard
- Dead Man’s Tale, Kinetic Scout Rifle (Vorpal Weapon): 125,000 Glimmer, 200 Legendary Shards, Exotic Cipher, Rising Shard
Since Season of the Lost, Xur also sells a collection of ancient armor and weapons, similar to Banshee-44 and Ada-1. These items are usually difficult to find and date back a long time. Each item (be it armor or weapon) only costs 1000 Glimmer and 50 Legendary Shards.
This week’s Legendary Xur Inventory includes the following:
- Seraph 7th carbine, bow auto rifle
- Jian 7, arc pulse rifle
- False promises, kinetic automatic rifle
- Timeline Apex, Solar Fusion Rifle
- Widow’s Bite, Solar Sniper Rifle
- Negative space, sun sword
- Frozen Orbit, Void Sniper Rifle
- Season of the Splicer armor set
Xur’s items drop to a similar level of performance as your character.
hard light exotic perk, fleeting light, causes its projectiles to take no damage at range, penetrate targets, and ricochet off walls. Shots that ricochet off walls deal additional damage. Hard Light can also switch between the three types of items by holding down the reload button.
Hard Light is a great weapon for item combining in Nightfall or for PvP. Get this if you don’t have it.
Gemini fool is one of the exotic aggregates in Curse of Osiris. His main exotic perk is deviation. Dodging near an enemy will disorient them and remove their radar if it’s a human player. It’s decent exotic PvP if you’re tired of chasing the classics. Be careful, you need to be close to be effective.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 62 stats.
mc 44 stay away
that mc 44 stay away‘main advantage in destiny 2 it is be seriously careful. If the titans have seismic hit, hammer blowor then shield slam Equipped and at full health, they gain an overshield when sprinting at full speed. Hitting an enemy with these skills will quickly replenish your melee energy. This perk is great for aggressive Titan players, especially in PvP. If you have a Titan, take it.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 68 stats.
the sin of netherek
the sin of netherek It’s not a particularly exciting warlock helm, but it’s a very good one. The main benefit is abysmal extractors, inflicts Void damage skills to replenish your ability energy. Boring but effective. This includes void damage from your subclass and energy or energy weapons. If you ever play Voidwalker or have a Void weapon that you use all the time, get this awesome helmet.
Xur’s role this week has a total of 69 stats.
Exotic Cipher Quest
Out of beyond the light, Xur has a new search for an exotic cipher. The Exotic Cipher allows you to buy Ancient Exotics at the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower. You’ll need these items and other currencies to collect Exotics like Heir Apparent and Truth.
This week, Xur wants you to complete 21 strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches. Completing the quest will give you an exotic cipher to use as you please.
Source : polygon.com