You are seeing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ‘Up ‘n’ Down Terrace’ (Episode 2-12) guide. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
“Up ‘n’ Down Terrace” is level 12 of Captain Toad: Treasure HunterIt’s the second episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It is possible to complete the bonus challenge of this level while collecting the Super Gems in Up ‘n’ Down Terrace. Below is a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- When the level starts, turn around and drop onto the back of the central tower.
- Dodge (or rip off) the piranha sprout and turn towards the end of the level to spin it super gem 1.
super gem 2
- Climb the ladder next to Super Gem 1, but no Fire the Piranha Sprout again. Just dodge and pick up super gem 2.
super gem 3
- Pick the piranha sprout next to Super Gem 2, then hit the P switch on the hedge behind it. This will raise the white mesh.
- Cross the grid and then face the front of the level. Throw the germ to pick it up super gem 3.
Bonus Challenge and Power Star
the Bonus Challenge For this level you have to complete it by pressing only three switches. Our instructions below will have you completing the level with just two more changes on your way to Power Star and winning the Bonus Challenge.
- Go through the white trellis and drop to the ground on the other side of the hedge.
- Go to the front corner of the level and press the P switch to raise the brown grids (grids?).
- Climb the ladder next to the switch, then walk the entire front of the level over the hedges. You can eliminate any piranha outbreaks you find or just avoid them.
- On the other side of the hedges, press the P switch to raise the white grilles again and open the Power Star door.
- Drop between the two white bars in front of the central tower, then go inside to collect those power star.
When the level starts, Pixel Toad is in the back right corner. Drop the middle tower backwards as above. Go around the hedges and up the ladder. Drop to the ground in front of the ladder and head towards the corner via the P switch. the pixel toad It’s under the white grate right next to you.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games