You are seeing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ‘Up ‘n’ Down Desert’ (Episode 3-8) guide. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
“Up ‘n’ Down Desert” is the eighth level of Captain Toad: Treasure Hunterthe third episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It is possible to complete this level’s bonus challenge while collecting the Super Gems in Up ‘n’ Down Desert. Below is a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- When the level starts, go left and press one of the P switches.
- The stone pillars will fall. Shoot the piranha sprout so you don’t have to worry, then collect it super gem 1.
super gem 2
- Go back to the right at the front of the level, then turn around and go up the ramp. Stop just before the gap with Piranha Sprout.
- Shoot the scion and then cross the gap. Run up the ramp on the other side of the wall, then turn around and hit the P switch at the top of the wall.
- keep collecting super gem 2.
the Bonus Challenge There are only eight P-switches to use for this level, you have already used two. You have to use the other six to access Super Gem 3, but there’s a catch. Follow the steps below to see how it’s done.
- Drop off the wall where you picked up Super Gem 2 and onto the P Switch below.
- Go to the Z-shaped blocks in the back corner.
- Hit the P switch in the corner to pick up the blocks and grab the Sprout there so you don’t have to worry.
- Head back through the Z-shaped blocks and hit the P switch closest to the fence on the wall.
- Keep going forward and hit the other P switch at the top of the wall.
- Run through the blocks and hit the first P switch to (finally) get past.
- On the street corner no Press the next P key you get to. Instead, go around and approach the ramp from the side – you can go up the ramp without hitting the switch.
super gem 3
- Keep walking along the fence and hit the next P switch you come to. This will raise a piranha sprout to your level.
- Go around the corner and select the Sprout.
- Go back to the fence and throw the Sprout to pick it up. super gem 3.
- Continue around the corner and take the power star.
When the level opens, rotate the camera to look at the right side. Consider the switch P closest to the edge pixel toad run.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games