You are seeing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ‘Touchstone Trouble’ (Episode 1-3) guide. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
“Touchstone Trouble” is the third level of Captain Toad: Treasure HunterFirst episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It’s not possible to complete this bonus challenge while collecting the super gems in Touchstone Problem, so you’ll have to go through the level two different times. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- Go to the pink block and tap on it to move it forward.
- Touch the blue block to move it up. This will reveal a small alcove for you to pick up super gem 1.
super gem 3
(Yes, we’re telling you to get Gem 3 first. This way of doing things makes more sense to us, since you don’t have to move the block at all.)
- Press the blue side again to lower it back down. Pull up the pluck patch on the back of the wall to pick up a novelty-sized key.
- Run around the wall to return to the area where you started on the blue side. There is a ramp leading from there to the bottom of the pink side. Go down the ramp and use the key on the locked door.
- super gem 3 It’s behind the closed door.
super gem 2
- Go back upstairs and cross the blue block where you got the Super Gem 3 key. Flip the camera to the pink side.
- Tap the pink block to move a corridor towards you. Go inside and then tap the blue block.
- Follow the hallway lining the blue block to pick it up super gem 2.
- Go back to the top of the blue block. Tap on it to assemble it, then cross the selected block. Tap the pink block to push it forward, then tap the blue block to lower the Power Star into your grip.
- Go up the small ramp (pink) to collect them power star.
To complete this bonus challenge, you can only touch the blocks three times in total.
- Cross the pink side and slide it forward.
- Go to the back of the blue side (near the plucking patch) and slide it up.
- Go back to the pink side and go back down the blue block.
- Go up the ramp to get the star. This completes the successfully Bonus Challenge.
Rotate the camera back without moving any blocks and focus on the bottom layer. the pixel toad It’s hiding in the back of the locked room where you picked up Super Gem 3.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games