“Spinwheel Sky Fort” is level 17 of Captain Toad: Treasure HunterIt’s the second episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It is possible to complete the bonus challenge of this level while collecting the super gems in “Spinwheel Sky Fort”. Below is a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- When the level starts, follow the green side backwards. You have to watch out for the bull’s-eye bill coming in from the orange side, but there’s a lot of dodging.
- Go past the spinwheel and continue to the corner.
- Dive behind a POW block to trick the Bull’s-Eye Bill into hitting it – you’ll be safe there.
- Once the stones are destroyed, capture them super gem 1Then head back to the spinwheel to take cover.
super gem 2
- Spin the spinner clockwise twice until the orange side has a full U shape with two piranha plants near you.
- Dodge the plants or take them out with the nearby turnips, then go around the side. You’ll have to dodge a regular Bullet Bill, but you’ve got cover here.
- Continue past the cannon and to the next spinwheel. Spin it twice until the next Super Gem appears.
- Dodge the two Bullet Bills to collect them. super gem 2.
super gem 3
- Turn the green side counterclockwise once – four plucking spots will be visible.
- Walk down the narrow walkway around the inner edge and look out for the two Bullet Bills coming your way.
- Go to the other side and then run past the ravines – first crouch to the left and then cross them.
- Access the spinner on the orange side, then spin it counterclockwise twice. The Power Star will be visible next to you.
- Go back through the level – you’ll have to watch out for a bull’s-eye bill again, but there are a few spots where you’re protected.
- Go through the back of the Bull’s-Eye Bill cannon, then shoot the pluck blob to pick it up. super gem 3.
- Return to the orange spinning wheel. Twist it clockwise once – the orange side will not connect to the platform you are on.
- Walk down and past the three piranha plants to collect them power star.
to win the Bonus Challenge For this level you must complete it without taking any damage. It’s hard, but it’s possible if you take your time and make sure you’re safe from that bull’s-eye bill.
You don’t technically have to move in this level to find the pixel toad, but it’s a lot easier to spot if you run through the entire level to the spinning wheel on the green side. the pixel toad He came and went at the traffic light right next to the spinwheel.
Source : polygon.com