You are seeing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ‘Sliding Slab Shuffle’ (Episode 2-7) guide. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
“Sliding Slab Shuffle” is the seventh level of Captain Toad: Treasure HunterIt’s the second episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It is not possible to complete the bonus challenge of this level while collecting the Super Gems in Sliding Slab Shuffle. Below is a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- When the level starts, tap the bottom Touchstone block to clear it out of the way.
- Go to the other side and press on it again to create a ramp.
- Run left along the wooden ledge and through the door at the back of the level.
- Press the bottom Touchstone block again. Get off the platform and run towards the Bullet Bill cannons. You can use the touchstone block and the hole in the ground to dodge the bills.
- Run to the ramp closest to the cannons to collect them super gem 1.
super gem 2
- Run around the ramp and up to the ledge above the cannons. Press the middle Touchstone block to bring it to your side.
- Run up the ramp and over the top of the block, then tap it again. Advance back to the front of the level and drop the wooden platform.
- Turn around and head back into the room inside the Touchstone block. Press the block again and let it transport you to the end of the level.
- Go to the platform for pickup super gem 2.
super gem 3
- Once you collect Super Gem 2, tap the middle block again. Return to the platform above the cannons.
- Tap the middle block again and use the ramp to pick it up super gem 3.
- At the front or back of the level, line up the middle and top Touchstone blocks so you can walk to the top of the wall.
- Wait for an opening between volleys of Bullet Bills, then run along the wall at the top to pick it up power star.
the Bonus Challenge For this level you have to collect the Power Star with only four keys.
- Touch the bottom block and walk past it (like you started above).
- Touch the bottom block again and assemble it (also as above).
- Make a loop on the back of the layer.
- Tap the bottom block again.
- Touch the middle block.
- At the bottom of the level, drop off the platform and then go up the ramp at the bottom block.
- Head to the front of the level and you should now have a ramp at the top of the wall.
You have to fight your way through this level before you can see them pixel toad. It’s on the right side of the ramp, on the highest Touchstone block, just below the Bullet Bill cannons.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games