Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ‘Sinister Street Signs’ (Episode 2-4) guide
“Sinister Street Signs” is the fourth level of Captain Toad: Treasure HunterIt’s the second episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It’s possible to complete the bonus challenge of this level while collecting the super gems in Sinister Street Signs, and that actually makes the level easier to complete. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 2
- There are invisible walkways at the top of this level. The floating panels will usually guide him. The best approach is to slow down and observe the light area around your feet.
- From the middle of the launch tower, walk straight until you see a walkway that branches off to the right.
- Follow this footbridge by turning left and then go down the hole in the next tower.
- You’ll land on a hidden P-switch that will reveal a cage with its contents super gem 2.
super gem 1
- Go back to the invisible front door. Follow him straight from the beginning of the level to the first shield.
- Turn left at the sign and go straight to take super gem 1.
For the next Super Gem you have to get the Chargin’ Chucks to break blocks of stone for you. However, you will be overrun by Mud Troopers. You can also use Chucks to attack Mud Troopers. Use them to walk Everyone Mud Troopers to complete this level Bonus Challenge. (You can also drop the Mud Troopers one at a time from one of the towers, but that would take a long time.)
super gem 3
- Get down on the floor. There are two Chargin’ Chucks to watch out for, but you only need one for your purposes, so try to land on the head of one of them. If you hit the ground, Mud Troopers will also surround you.
- Avoid them all and go to the brick blocks. Lure one of the Chucks into destroying rocks until you can see super gem 3.
- Go to the blue pipe and use it to go up the tower where you started the level.
- Go down the invisible walkway and take the first left you find. Drop down from the P switch, then head back to the blue tube.
- Take the invisible path again and take the first left again. Follow the walkway and enter the newly opened door on the side of the tower.
- Scroll down to find those power star.
Once the level starts, turn the camera on Toadette. Look for a sign on the back of the other tower. Touch the poster to release it and you will find it pixel toad under.
Source : polygon.com