You are seeing: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker ‘Cagey Conkdor Caper’ (Episode 3-7) guide. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
“Cagey Conkdor Caper” is the seventh level of Captain Toad: Treasure Hunterthe third episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It is possible to complete the bonus challenge of this level while collecting the Super Gems in Cagey Conkdor Caper. Below is a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- Carefully cross the red platform to the right. Slowly approach each Conkdor until they hit the ground face down, then walk past them.
- Enter Conkdor on the third super gem 1 while it recovers, it then continues.
super gem 2
- Drop to the bottom of the level, then go to the shorter yellow pipe on the left. Take the first left and drop down from that platform onto the first Conkdor (not essential, but it makes things a lot easier).
- Back to the lower level, go right and take the higher yellow tube.
- Drop off the ledge and climb onto the drum. Move forward a little to roll the drum.
- Drop into the drum and then flip it over to keep it rolling. Roll it up so the hole is at the bottom so you can drop it down.
- You land on a switch. Pull it up to raise the line of Conkdors, then drop it to the side.
- Take the small yellow tube on the left. Run to each brick block to have the Conkdors smash it, then walk past them.
- Pull the pluck patch closed at the end super gem 2.
super gem 3
- Return to the top red platform, then drop down the side just like you did to jump onto the first Conkdor.
- Go up the ladder and into the longest drum.
- Start rolling the drum clockwise and super gem 3 will roll into view.
Golden Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- Roll the drum back a little so you can fall in.
- Rotate the camera to look at the back of the level. Continue rolling the drum to the left, sideways has not have lots of coins.
- Exit the drum when the door is down. There is an invisible Pluck patch where you can find one golden mushroom and finish this level Bonus Challenge.
- From where you picked up the golden mushroom above, just head back to the middle of the green platform to find it power star.
Follow the steps above until you hit (or enter) the long drum at the end of the level. Roll it up a bit to find this pixel toad.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games