“Battle Tower Blitz” is level 18 of Captain Toad: Treasure HunterIt’s the second episode. Each level has three big gems and a power star. Everyone has one too Bonus Challenge complete.
It is possible to complete the bonus challenge of this level while collecting the super gems in Battle Tower Blitz, but it is not easy to succeed while fighting to find the gems. It’s much easier to do this in two separate passes. Below is a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow step-by-step from the start, or our helpful section titles and images will take you straight to any area you’re having trouble with.
super gem 1
- Get in the first Clear Pipe Cannon and run into the first fight. Use the barricades to defend yourself from the Fire Bros.
- Pull a turnip from one of Pluck’s spots and use it to drag the Fire Bro to the ground.
- Go up the ladder he was guarding and step on the P switch.
- Go back down and enter the clear pipe that just opened up.
- You will spawn on the other Fire Bros. Just drop each step on their head to knock them all out. When the last one is dealt, the bridge falls to the next area.
- However, do not cross the bridge yet. Go back to the transparent pipe. There is a branch in the pipe where you gather super gem 1.
super gem 2
- Run to the next tower. You’ll have to contend with a few Magikoopas here.
- Pull a beet from the plucking box in the middle. You drop the turnip into one of the clear tubes here, but they cross at the back.
- When the Magikoopas stop attacking you, throw your turnip in the opposite Pipe.
- When both Magikoopas are dealt, another bridge will fall, taking you to another canyon.
- The Toad Brigade is waiting at the next tower. There is a ladder to the right of the Clear Pipe Cannon. Go downstairs to find a small balcony and super gem 2.
super gem 3
- In the next tower, climb a large ladder. Run past all enemies, you can ignore them all until you can dodge between all three Hammer Bros and get into the turnip cannon.
- There’s no penalty for taking your time here, so shoot everything. Kill all enemies and blocks you can find.
- On a small platform to the far left of where you started you will find super gem 3 under bricks.
- Make sure you don’t miss the last two Hammer Bros between you and Power Star.
- Once the last Hammer Bro is defeated, the final bridge will fall.
- Cross it to pick them up power star.
To complete the bonus challenge of this level you need to collect 170 coins. There’s not much more than what’s available in the level, so you’ll have to collect almost all of them.
- In each round, check if there are any invisible parts.
- There are multi-part plucked spots on the turret with turnip cannon. You’ll find them dodging enemies, so be careful when collecting them.
- Leave Everyone with the turnip cannon.
Blast your way through the level to the tower with the turnip cannon. Remove all brick blocks on the front left platform. you will find it pixel toad on the floor below.
Source : polygon.com