You are seeing: Baldur’s Gate 3 guide: Gale’s revival instructions. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
when you played Baldur’s Gate 3 long enough, there’s a good chance a character will die mid-combat. In fact, it’s likely that character was Gale. According to the developers, he died four times more often than any other character in the game.
When Gale dies, he doesn’t go quietly. At the end of the fight in which he falls, you will encounter a spooky version of him who will let you know have to be restarted immediately. The magical projection indicates that it has an item that you can use to revive it, but it’s protected by a mystical security protocol.
In this Baldur’s Gate 3 we will guide you through the detailed steps to revive Gale. Follow these instructions carefully and you’ll find your magical companion in no time.
Instructions for Gale’s Wake
When you first encounter Gale’s spooky replica, it will walk you through a series of instructions and then prompt you to repeat the steps immediately. There is no penalty for wrong answers in this impromptu quiz. If you miss an answer, another member of the group will correct you, reminding you of the correct order.
Once the ghost is gone, it’s up to you to bring Gale back to life. Here’s what you need to do, in order, to get your magician partner back:
- After Gale dies, a bag will appear in his inventory. You can go to his body and grab him or just access him from his inventory by pressing I on your keyboard to access everyone’s items. Open the bag in Gale’s inventory..
- You will then be asked how to open it. choose Unscrew the purple seam counterclockwise.
- take the flute and the Letter the bag you opened.
- Use the flute and choose the option “Place your fingers on the flute, ready to play individual notes.”
- Play the following notes in this order: DEAD
- A creature with red wings appears. It will ask you a question in another language. Reply with “K’ha’ssji’trach’ash”.
- When prompted, place the Letter to the creature.
- Once the creature is done with the card, the item turns into a Scroll of Revival.
Once you have the scroll, use it like any other item when you are near Gale’s body. When scrolling is enabled, a large area of effect appears. Click on Gale’s body to bring him back to life.
When the wizard returns, he will thank you for your efforts. If you haven’t gotten to the point where Gale tells you about his “special condition,” you can use the fact that you revived him as a hook when you talk to him at camp.
Source : polygon.com
Show more posts in this category: Games