Animal Crossing: New Horizons time travel guide
Animal Crossing: New Horizons time travel on Switch it changes a game played in real time, meaning a day in game is as long as a day in real life. You can time travel to speed up your progress.
Instead of waiting for the next real day, time travel allows you to quickly see the renovation work being done on your new home or building.
Animal Crossing: Time Travel New Horizons
to travel through time Animal Crossing: New Horizons:
- Conclude animal crossing: New Horizons Press the Switch Start button, highlight the game icon, press the X button and click “Close” in the dialog box that appears.
- Go to your Nintendo Switch system settings (the gear icon on the home screen), scroll down and select “System”.
- Select “Date and time” and turn off the “Sync clock over the Internet” setting.
- Change the date or time as you like.
- To open again Animal Crossing: New Horizonsand the date and time of New Horizons matches what you set in the switch’s system settings.
Be careful not to skip too many days at once, because skipping weeks at a time has the same results as not playing for weeks at a time: your villagers may move out and weeds will take hold.
Please note that you must go online to check the date before attending any holiday-related events. For example, according to a post on Nintendo’s Japanese site, for the Bunny Day event, which begins April 1, you’ll need to go online to check your time. That means that if you decide to time travel, you’ll need to set your Switch to the normal date in order to play any of the upcoming events.
Source : polygon.com