You are seeing: 25+ Mothers Day Crafts for Kids – Most Wonderful Cards, Keepsakes and More!. This post was compiled by en.intelnuc.
There are a lot of totally amazing things. Crafts for Mother’s Day for children can do (and moms will love), from super easy projects for little ones to more challenging crafts for older kids!
The best card ideas, easy projects for preschoolers and toddlers, and even some awesome art projects.
Flower crafts are always a hit, but there are many, many other fun crafts you might want to make (at home or in the classroom).
*This post contains affiliate links*
Our favorite craft ideas for Mother’s Day
1. Tulip in a heart card
This is one of the prettiest cards you can make for Mother’s Day – close it and when the card opens it reveals a beautiful 3D tulip.
See how to make one (and grab the handy template)
2. Handprint Butterfly Photo Crafts
Cute and personal, a hand printed Mother’s Day craft that you simply must make with your kids.
Check out the tutorial here.
3. Mother’s Day Moon Reverse Photo Crafts
Another wonderful DIY photo that will look great on the fridge.
See how to create one here.
4. Heart shaped notebook
The wonderful thing about this one is that it is easy to make and you can fill this book with cute kids drawings. A priceless keepsake for years to come.
Learn how to make a heart-shaped notebook.
5. Twist and Pop Mother’s Day Card
We love it when cards have an element of surprise. These twist and pop cards are actually very, very easy to make.
See how to make them here.
6. Fingerprint Heart Tree
This has been one of our favorite projects over the years.
See how to make this fingerprint heart tree here.
7. Child photo – holding a flower card
Beautiful card with a photo of a child. Kids love creating this one because of the modeling involved. A beautiful and personal idea.
Check out the tutorial here
8. Handprint Item no
Make wonderful fingerprint art for Mother’s Day.
9. Air Dried Clay or Salt Dough Candle Holders – Crafts for Mother’s Day for children in class
Salt dough souvenirs are perfect for large groups of children because they are so frugal.
10. Heart Flower
One of the funniest Mother’s Day cards – this heart opens to reveal a hidden message.
11. Egg Carton Flowers
Can you believe these flowers are made out of egg cartons?
12. Corner mark
Learn how to make a heart corner bookmark
13. Handmade flowers
Another project worthy of a showcase on your fridge. Trace your child’s hand, make flowers and make a bouquet that will not fade.
See how to make them here.
14. Unicorn Planter
This unicorn plant pot makes the perfect Mother’s Day gift.
More great craft ideas for Mother’s Day
1. Flowers always look great, so why not make one that lasts a little longer, like this egg carton sunflower canvas?
2. These die cut planters are a welcome gift. Modge Podge Rocks
3. Make a marble bowl! It’s surprisingly easy to make and looks gorgeous! an artistic mother
4. And here’s another version of the marbled bowl because it’s just amazing! a wonderful mess
5. This is one of the cutest keepsakes (and one of my favorites): make a hand ring plate! – Mother. Father. bouba
6. Do you know how to make tinted mason jars? It’s easy! as we grow
7. Vase with photo frame? Yes, please! I love crafts
8. Jewelry is another great option and it’s even better if the kids make it themselves. You can make something as simple as this sand art bottle necklace (it looks amazing). Simple and fun
9. Frames are always great: make a frame out of tissue paper! Scattered Thoughts of a Smart Mother
10. Get to work and make a unique bag! we did that
11. Give a flower! But here’s the twist: create your own one-of-a-kind flower box! adventures with children
12. Do you have an old umbrella lying around? Give that boring umbrella a makeover!
13. How about a tulip pen? chiffon and merlot
14. Need an easy project for the little ones? Make this Mother’s Day card with fingerprints! smart tomorrow
15. If you have some macaroons and egg cartons, you can make this adorable egg carton! Modge Blog Rocks Podge
16. Bookmarks make great gifts and this handmade bookmark is perfect! happy hooligans
17. Salt dough is great for making souvenirs. Try making this footprint souvenir! Cowboy Life Blog
18. If you have a candle or two, you can also make these fingerprint candles. come together children
19. Giving Flowers: Make sure you make this polka dot vase too! significant mother
20. While you love vases you can make lots of cool vases by upcycling things around your house, check out this vase set for Mother’s Day. mothers and artisans
21. Do you have coffee filters? Make a coffee filter bouquet! Have fun at home with the kids.
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Become an Easy Peasy and Fun Membership and access our exclusive crafting tutorials and educational printables. With new resources added each week, you’ll never run out of fun things to do with your kids (either as a parent or as a teacher).
Source : easypeasyandfun.com
Show more posts in this category: Hobbies & Leisure